- Record Breaking Bets
- Six Nations Preview part 2: England and France
- Looking Forward To This Year’s Six Nations: Wales And Ireland
- What to Look Out For At The UK Snooker Championship
- Fulham Entertain Liverpool on Monday Night
- Permiership Rugby Action: Harlequins vs Newcastle
- The Best of This Weekend’s Premier League Action
- Betfreds Goals Galore
- A Look At This Weekend’s Permier League Action
- Betting on the 2012 Olympics
- John Terry Returns As Captain Against Sweden
- Why UK Footbal remains a crowd-puller
|Party Bets is bought to you by the online poker giant Party Poker (the 3rd largest independant poker site) and is publicy traded on the London Stock Exchange, so although they may not be as big as brands such as Ladbrokes or William Hill they are a reliable and honest bookmakers which come highly recommended.
The current signup bonus is £25 free when you place bets to the value of £25 or more, however this bonus must be wagered 10x before it is release making it slightly less desirable then some.
Party Bets targets a more international audience which allows you to bet on some more unusual markets as well as any major USA sporting events.
Party Points are awarded to all players based on the amount of the bet and can also be earned on Party Bets sister sites such as Party casino and ofcourse Party Poker.